Loading Dock & Service Elevators
LOADING DOCK HOURS
Dock hours are 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
LOADING DOCK AND SERVICE ELEVATORS: A two-bay loading dock is located off of Las Colinas Blvd., across the street from the Omni Hotel.
The freight elevator operates 24 hours, 7 days a week. The freight shuttle cabs’ dimensions are 48” wide x 84” high x 99” deep. The freight elevator cab’s dimensions are 65” wide x 96” high, with a capacity level of 4,500 lbs. Use of the passenger elevators for deliveries (including intra-office) is strictly prohibited. Wheeled carts, hand trucks, boxed goods and the like are not permitted under any circumstances in the passenger elevators.
The following are some hints for expediting deliveries:
- Large deliveries, such as furniture, must be arranged with security in advance to ensure availability of the freight elevator.
- Deliveries cannot be made during the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. due to a high volume of traffic.
- All after-hours or weekend deliveries should be registered with the security prior to 3:00 p.m. each day. Weekend deliveries must be scheduled by 3:00 p.m. on the preceding Friday. The security personnel are instructed not to allow after-hours deliveries without prior notification.
- Instruct all of your vendors, couriers and express mail carriers to use the dock entrance and freight elevator.
- Ask your delivery service to observe all fire lanes, no-parking areas and pedestrian walks.